Raven Memorial Pole

Date
1966
Personal name
Photographer: De Menil, Adelaide
Description

Sitka National Historic Park. The original Raven Memorial was donated by George Staney or Thomas Snuck of the Tlingit village of Tuxekan in 1903. This replica was carved by George Federoff and Ralph Branson, after the original was accidentally burned in 1959.

Subject (Geographic)
Genre
Photographs
Type of resource
Still Image
Identifier
de_Menil_Slide_Donation438
Terms of use
See Source/owner terms of use.
Source/owner terms of use
This image is to be used solely for the purpose of research or private study. Any use of the image for a purpose other than research or private study may require the authorization of the owner of the work in question.