Date: 1926
Name(s): Smith, Harlan Ingersoll, 1872-1939
Description: Detail of the large Climbing-Frog.This photograph shows this pole lowered as it was recently restored.
Date: 1910
Name(s): Emmons, George Thornton, 1852-1945
Description: At the top of the pole is an Eagle, with a frog on its body. Next is a Copper-Smell-Person depicted in the shape of a human who is holding two small animals. Then there is a large Climbing-Frog, a canoe with three figures (Nekt, Kewok, and Lutraisu), another Climbing-Frog and then at the base of the pole is a Half-Bear.
Date: 2008
Name(s): MacDonald, George F.
Description: Detail of the canoe with depictions of Lutraisu, the infant Nekt sucking on the tongue of the decapitated head of this father, Kewok.
Date: 2008
Name(s): MacDonald, George F.
Description: Detail of Half-Bear at the base of the pole.
Date: 2008
Name(s): MacDonald, George F.
Description: Detail of the top portion of the pole. At the top of the pole is an Eagle, with a frog on its body. Next is a Copper-Smell-Person depicted in the shape of a human who is holding two small animals. Then there is a large Climbing-Frog.
Date: 1968
Name(s): De Menil, Adelaide
Description: Interior house post of House of Gaum named Whole Being. House of Gaum is house seven on the Gitlaxdzawk map (see Gitlaxdzawk_051).
Date: 1969
Name(s): MacDonald, George F.
Description: The Whole Being Pole. Belonged to house five on the Gitlaxdzawk map (see Gitlaxdzawk_051).
Date: 1968
Name(s): De Menil, Adelaide
Description: The Whole Being Pole. Whole Being belonged to House number five on the Gitladzawk Map.
Date: 1968
Name(s): De Menil, Adelaide
Description: The Whole Being Pole. Whole Being belonged to House number five on the Gitladzawk Map (see Gitlaxdzawk_051).
Date: 1926
Name(s): Barbeau, Marius, 1883-1969
Description: The Whole Being Pole from house five on the Gitlaxdzawk map (see Gitlaxdzawk_051).
Date: 1926
Name(s): Barbeau, Marius, 1883-1969
Description: Detail: The Whole Being Pole. Belonged to house five on the Gitlaxdzawk map (see Gitlaxdzawk_051).
Date: 1926
Name(s): Smith, Harlan Ingersoll, 1872-1939
Description: Located on the left at the front of the house of Hlengwah.
Date: 1923
Name(s): Barbeau, Marius, 1883-1969
Description: This pole was raised by Chief Wiistis and has also been called Empty-Canoe or Just-Bark. Perched at the top is the Eagle, followed by the Empty-Canoe, which has rafters inside. At each end of the rafters are carved human faces or heads. Next is a second Eagle, and at the bottom, the Whole-Person.
Date: 1918
Name(s): Shotridge, Louis
Description: On the left is the Whole-Person or All-Men pole and on the right is the Whole-Person or Maw' (Eagle) pole, which were both raised by Chief Wiistis.
Date: 1924
Name(s): Barbeau, Marius, 1883-1969
Description: Raised by Chief Wiistis. At the top is the Eagle or Live-Eagle followed by a large undecorated space, and then the figures known as Whole-Person, All-Men or Rafters. The bottom has two Humans one above the other. The top human has their hands on their knees, and the bottom human has their hands raised.